From Cook Dordogne and Le Chèvrefeuille guesthouse comes an offer to all foodies for a “get away from it all ” during the months of November to April.
This fabulously fun, decadent, indulgent, romantic, highly entertaining and enlightening weekend is just the thing for “foodies” in the winter time.
- Three nights accommodation at the award winning Le Chèvrefeuille guesthouse (includes breakfast)
- Welcome dinner on the night of arrival cooked by chef Ian
- One day regional Cook Dordogne cookery course including market visit and 3 course lunch
- A pre-history walk or farm visit including authentic Perigordine lunch at a local eatery
- Transfers to and from Bergerac/Brive airports
- Flights from Stansted Airport from €25.00
- Minimum booking 2 people
- €595.00 per person. See the Tariff page for prices and timetable
- Gift vouchers available on request