The Gourmet course starts with a presentation of the exclusive ingredients that the Perigord is most revered for, black truffles, foie gras, cèpes, Perigord caviar, confit de gésiers, cabecous, sanglier, river trout to mention a few.
After this brief presentation it’s hands on, but guided in small groups the preparation of some delicious taster dishes. Once you have finished these dishes it’s the best bit, a well deserved sit down on our outdoor terrace enjoying these plates you have prepared with some wonderful local wines….. Bon appetite!
- Start time 10am at Le Chevrefeuille
- Course language: English
- Adults only (over 18yrs)
- 10am meet and greet chef Ian
- Tuition, demonstration of and participation in preparing produce for cooking
- Tuition, demonstration of and participation in traditional Perigordian cooking and cooking methods
- Tuition, demonstration of and participation in food styling
- Two/three course degustation with paired wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
- 2pm course end
Accommodation available at Le Chèvrefeuille (subject to a minimum of two nights).
See the Tariff page for prices and timetable