Voucher Terms and conditions
- Voucher is valid for 12 months from purchase
- Courses dates run regularly from mid April until mid October
- Winter dates are subject to availability
- Courses are subject to minimum participation requirements of 4 people on the one day course and 6 people on the half day course
One Day Cookery Course voucher
Looking for a gift with a difference?
Look no further, simply buy a voucher for a cookery course experience in the Dordogne. This can be taken up by your loved one any Sunday or Tuesday or Thursday throughout the next 12 months at their leisure.
For 150€ , your gift will include:
- Explanation of the local ingredients and what to look for at the local market over a welcome drink
- Use of kitchen facilities and equipment
- COOKDORDOGNE aprons (with option to buy at the end of the course)
- Three course lunch
- Water, tea & coffee
To purchase this great gift, click on the buy now button, enter the amount 150 and complete with any major debit/credit card. Please do not forget to put in your comments that the payment is for a cookery course voucher and the name of the recipient. Once received we will attach a voucher for you to print off and put in a card for the big day! Simple.
You can also purchase a voucher for any amount towards any of our courses. Using the same method, please put in your comments the name of the recipient.
To complement your CookDordogne Cookery School experience we invite you to stay on-site with us at Le Chèvrefeuille’s B&B guesthouse and self catering gite accommodation.